Global IT Outsourcing Solutions

Global IT Outsourcing Partner

For the last decade, business leaders have cited attracting and retaining skilled, talented people as a top business challenge and the biggest barrier to growth. Today, in 2017, six out of ten CIOs are consistently reporting this to be as challenging today as it was ten years ago.

Our outsourcing solutions have delivered operational cost savings of up to 30%

Global Skills Shortage

Typically, up to 80% of an organisation’s IT budget can be tied-up in legacy support functions. This leaves a mere 20% to divide between attracting new talent into the business and driving digital transformation programmes forward.

We unified IT support, created common systems and enabled expansion into new markets for this £3.5bn revenue, luxury global retailer with over 450 stores

Our outsourcing solutions not only provide businesses with highly-skilled resources, augmenting teams and skillsets, but through our scalable, flexible and cost-efficient solutions, budgets for digital transformation programmes can significantly increase.

  • Improve service levels
  • Manage and reduce costs
  • 24/7/365
  • In any language
  • Anywhere in the world

  • Desktop Support
  • Global IT Support
  • Business Analyst
  • 24x7 Helpdesk

  • Team Augmentation
  • Project & Programme Management
  • Rapid Project Delivery
  • Sourcing & Procurement

Related news and opinion

Seven reasons to outsource

Outsourcing your business processes can help you achieve a wide range of benefits. It’s a great way of improving quality, reducing costs ...

  3 minute read